Bosch's Oscillating Interface System, or OIS, is a unique 12-pin design that provides a secure connection between the multi-tool and accessory necessary for high torque operations. Bosch multi-tool accessories are faster, last longer and fit all multi-tools on the market directly or with the OIS adapter.
The OSC38F is a bi-metal plunge blade. The narrow 3/8 in. width of the blade allows it to reach virtually anywhere in the work area. Typical applications include cutting nails in work trim and making vent cuts in wood flooring.
- High quality accessory manufactured in Switzerland
- Laser etched depth guide for accurate capacity measurements
- Multiple position settings for optimal versatility (30 degree increments)
- Use with Bosch PS50 and MX25 oscillating tools
- 3/8 in. x 1-1/4 in. BIM Flush Cut Blade - OSC38F