Bosch's Oscillating Interface System, or OIS, is a unique 12-pin design that provides a secure connection between the multi-tool and accessory necessary for high torque operations. Bosch multi-tool accessories are faster, last longer and fit all multi-tools on the market directly or with the OIS adapter.
- Segmented carbide grit grinding blade design features a 1/8 in. kerf for efficient material removal
- High-quality carbide grit delivers great performance in removing grout between tiles
- Laser etched depth guide for accurate capacity measurements
- Multiple position settings for optimal versatility (30 degree increments)
- Use with Bosch PS50 and MX25 oscillating tools
- 3-1/2 in. x 7/8 in. RIFF Grout Blade - OSC312RF