Bosch's Oscillating Interface System, or OIS, is a unique 12-pin design that provides a secure connection between the multi-tool and accessory necessary for high torque operations. Bosch multi-tool accessories are faster, last longer and fit all multi-tools on the market directly or with the OIS adapter.
The OSC312F is a bi-metal segmented saw blade that can slice through both PVC and metal pipes with speed and accuracy. Other typical application include cutting door jams with nails, making vent cuts in wood flooring and accurate corner cuts in base board.
- High quality accessory manufactured in Switzerland
- Laser etched depth guide for accurate capacity measurements
- Multiple position settings for optimal versatility (30 degree increments)
- Use with Bosch PS50 and MX25 oscillating tools
- 3-1/2 x 7/8-in BIM Flush Cut Blade - OSC312F