Bosch's Oscillating Interface System, or OIS, is a unique 12-pin design that provides a secure connection between the multi-tool and accessory necessary for high torque operations. Bosch multi-tool accessories are faster, last longer and fit all multi-tools on the market directly or with the OIS adapter.
The OSC112 is a high-carbon steel plunge blade for cutting wood. Typical applications include door jams, trim work and cutting vents in wood flooring. The plunge-blade design handles close-quarter cuts for notching.
- High quality accessory manufactured in Switzerland
- Laser etched depth guide for accurate capacity measurements
- Multiple position settings for optimal versatility (30 degree increments)
- Use with Bosch PS50 and MX25 oscillating tools
- 1-1/2-in x 1-5/8-in HCS Plunge Cut Blade - OSC112