The Bosch IWH181BL 18V Lithium-Ion Impact Wrench offers a heavy-duty all-metal motor, as well as an impact hammer and anvil system, that are made to hold up in tough environments. Powered by Lithium-Ion batteries (Sold Separately), these tools are up to 27 percent faster than comparable cordless impact drivers and impact wrenches. In the demanding world of metal fastening and serial screw driving applications, the increase in speed means a significant boost to productivity.
Rugged enough for professional jobs and user-friendly enough for novice users, this wrench packs 500-ft-lbs of max torque for lightning-fast tightening and removing of heavy-duty fasteners such as lag screws, concrete anchors, and lug nuts. A spring load hammer and anvil system provides high torque without torque reaction so you'll enjoy consistent power and control. Thanks to its optimized mechanism, the wrench gets jobs done quickly with an operating range of 1,900 RPM and 2,100 IPM.
As lightweight and compact as it is powerful, the wrench features a lightweight body and short head length for decreased user fatigue. Measuring 10-in in length and weighing only 6.7 lbs., it's easy to handle and hold. A true flat anvil uses a friction ring design, enabling easier socket changing and effectively saving time. Its soft-grip wrapped housing fits comfortably in the hand for extended use, and an LED light illuminates dark corners and other low-light areas.
- 25% lighter than the competition at 6.7 lbs.
- 23% shorter than the competition at only 10-in long
- Faster with more torque at 1,900 RPM and 500 in-lbs.
- Highest IPM in its category at over 2,100 IPM
- LED light for use in dark areas
- Gear box cover for added protection
- Newly designed handle grip for extended control, comfort and balance
- Variable-speed trigger for complete control
- 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 3/8-in Impact Wrench - IWH181B
- 6-in Stackable Storage Case - L-BOXX-2
- Exact-Fit Tool Insert Tray
- Bare Tool - Battery and Charger Sold Separately