In key masonry applications ranging from suspension of struts for electrical and air systems to hardware for overhead piping and sprinkler systems, Bosch Stop Bits bring precision, speed and professionalism to a task once marked by guess work and drill bits marked with tape. The applications are designed to incorporate drop-in anchors. On each bit, a steel collar marks the precise depth of the hole. Once the collar is flush with the concrete surface, the correct depth is reached.
- Stop design prevents over drilling and sets hole depth to the drop in anchor
- Made with Bosch produced high quality carbide for performance and longevity
- Steep flute design for quick dust removal
- Delivers the precision required in anchoring
- Better price for the performance
- SDS-plus 3/8 x 1-1/16 in. Drop-in Anchor Stop Bit - HCSTP2061