The Bosch GLM 100 C Lithium-Ion 330 ft. Laser Distance and Angle Measurer with Bluetooth technology and app is the smart solution for transferring and documenting your measuring results. The new GLM 100 C Laser Distance and Angle Measurer transfers your measured values directly to a PC, tablet PC and Smartphone.
Quickly and easily transfer files without errors via Bluetooth or micro-USB. Simply take a photo of the jobsite using the Bosch GLM 100 C measurement camera app and enter the distance you want to measure into the photo and perform the desired measurement to have it displayed directly in the picture. Take further measurements if necessary and send them by e-mail to coordinate them with other participants in the construction project. The measured values can be individually named in the measured value list and saved in special project folders with the date, time and type of measurement. Areas and volumes can be calculated by simply dragging the measured values on top of each other and all functions of the GLM 100 C can also be remotely controlled from the Smartphone or tablet, allowing users to make measurements in hard to reach spots or in short range, target-less applications.
Another advantage of the innovative GLM 100 C from Bosch is the possibility to pull individual values together in one line with a tap of the finger. The app then automatically calculates the resulting distance, area or volume, taking into account whether it is a distance or area value. Moreover, professional trade users can file all the data from their different building projects in purpose-created folders and if required, send pictures in JPEG format and PDFs directly from the app. This enables people to also work together over great distances, allowing for precious time to be saved and the desired results achieved more quickly.
- Bluetooth functionality conveniently transfers and stores measurements from the laser measurer to an iPhone, iPad or Android device via free app
- Precision measuring technology measures up to 330 ft. with up to 1/16 in. accuracy
- Built-in tilt sensor displays 360 degree angle measurements in two axis, allowing for more accurate measurements
- Backlit display with tilt-screen technology offers easy viewing in all directions
- Optional R60 digital level attachment transforms the GLM100C into a 24 in. digital level (not included)
- Bluetooth Enabled 330 ft. Lithium-Ion Laser Distance and Angle Measurer - GLM100C