Bosch high-performance diamond blades are designed to cut faster and last longer. From the highest quality diamonds to the easy-to-understand color coding system, each blade combines legendary engineering and extensive real-world testing to provide the highest level of performance for every application. Patented Laser Fusion blades set the Bosch line apart from the competition. The exclusive process uses a precision laser application to fuse a proprietary mix of diamonds and metal bonding material directly to the steel blade core. This unsurpassed bonding delivers superior diamond retention and distribution along with greatly increased cutting speeds up to 30% faster than standard blades in the same price range. Cuts are consistently cleaner and blade life is ultimately maximized.
- Laser weld technology creates exceptional bonding and deep diamond distribution resulting in longer blade life and 20% faster cutting
- The advantage of the single step laser weld is less heat stress during manufacturing which forges a stronger blade
- Specially segmented gullets in the blade clear the cutting path to provide faster, cleaner, cooler cuts allowing for superior cutting speed through rough materials
- Continuous rims on blades designed for cutting marble deliver chip-free ultra smooth cutting in wet or dry applications
- Diamond blades appropriate for cutting special materials such as soft abrasive, soft brick, asphalt, green concrete, duct tile, iron / rebar, marble and tuck-point mortar are conveniently color coded in red
- 5-in Diamond Abrasive Blade for 1775E - DD500