Bosch's CM12SD 12 in. Dual Bevel Slide Miter Saw has quick and easy bevel settings without the need to reach behind the saw.
Integrated base extensions support the work piece and make transportation easier. Bosch's exclusive quick select turret bevel detent system offers common detents at 22.5, 33.9, 45, and 47 degrees, while a tall 4-3/4 in. fence design supports material for accurate cuts.
- All-metal bevel lock lever located on bevel post for quick and easy bevel settings without reaching behind the saw
- Crown chop lock positions head in place for maximum chop cutting capacity for upright base molding and nested crown
- Integrated base extensions increase material support up to 40 in.
- Two tall 4-3/4 in. sliding fences for easy bevel cut set-up
- Consistent and precise miter angles over the life of the tool with 10 wedge and slot miter detents degrees of 0, 15, 22.5, 31.6, 45 left/right, and 60 right
- Large easy-to-read dual-bevel and miter scales for easy setting of accurate bevel and miter angles from 0 to 47 degrees left and right
- Easy bevel detent turret system 22.5, 33.9, 45, and 47 degrees for quick and accurate bevel cuts
- Adjustable front stabilizing foot maintains saw stability when performing slide cuts
- Easy-to-adjust depth-of-cut stop allows for quick and easy non-through cuts or notching
- Electric brake stops blade in seconds for quick, repetitive cuts
- Cord wrap for easy set-up and breakdown
- Click and clean system is easily adaptable to 35mm and Bosch click vacuum system
- 12 in. Dual Bevel Slide Miter Saw - CM12SD
- (1) 60-Tooth Blade
- (1) Material Clamp
- (1) Dust Bag