The Bosch AG40-85PD 4 1/2 in. 8.5 Amp Paddle Switch Angle Grinder with No Lock-On , features a new motor design with direct motor cooling and more air vents to reduce hand blockage to extend tool life and provide higher overload capabilities to prevent overheating. Results from independent testing revealed that Bosch grinders outlast the competition to deliver the best tool lifetime in the market providing up to 60 percent more life than the leading competitors. A new motor design featuring direct motor cooling and more air vents to reduce hand blockage help extend the tool life and provide higher overload capabilities to prevent overheating. Additionally, improved carbon brushes offer more than double the lifetime of predecessor brushes, which means less downtime for maintenance. The new grinder offers up to 2 amps more power than previous generation models to deliver the robust performance demanded by professionals in industries such as metal fabrication, energy, masonry and restoration. The AG40-85P features a new patented multi-grip paddle switch and textured housing to provide increased grip options for better ergonomics and tool control. The first-to-the-market multi-grip paddle switch can now be operated in the front, middle and rear as opposed to only in the rear on older models so it allow users to hold the grinder in any position. More air inlets also ensure hands are not blocking air flow for continous all day usage.
- Multi-Grip Paddle Switch allows multiple-grip positions for optimal comfort and control
- No-Lock-on Switch turns off the grinder when the switch is released
- Robust 8.5 Amp 11,500 RPM motor provides power and performance demanded by the professional
- Two-position, vibration control handle reduces vibration, providing increased user comfort
- Service minder brushes eliminates guesswork, stopping the tool when preventative maintenance is required
- 4 1/2 in. 8.5 Amp Paddle Switch Angle Grinder with No Lock-on (2-Pack) - AG40-85PD-2P