Why Buy a Bosch Dustless System?
Price - Bosch System is 33% LESS than the price of other competitors
More Attachments - Bosch has more attachments than other systems. Most competitors only offer 5-in attachments while Bosch offers 4-1/2-in, 5-in, 6-in, and 7-in Specialty Attachments. Why have a system that is not compatible with the rest of your tools?
Tank Size - Bosch has a bigger tank at 13.3 gallons compared to the competitors average of 10 gallons. Why pay more to extract less dust?
Safety - Dust collection minimizes exposure to silica dust and maintains a cleaner job site
Meets OSHA Requirements - Dust management is being inspected nationwide. Bosch is ready to meet the requirements.
- 4 modes of operation for maximum vacuuming versatility: Regular Vacuum, Power Tool Activation, Pulse-Clean, Pulse-Clean with Power Tool Activation
- Activation by power tool allows power tool's switch to turn vac on and off
- 7-second run-on after power tool is turned off to clear hose of remaining debris
- Power Broker dial for allocating power (15 amps on a 15 amp circuit, 20 amps on a 20 amp circuit) between vacuum cleaner and connected power tool to optimize usage of the available power and avoid blown circuits
- Bosch exclusive Pulse-Clean electromagnetic filter cleaning system shakes the dual filter cartridges to remove dust and maintain maximum suction power
- Pulse-Clean can be activated manually or automatically when a connected power tool is switched off (a helpful remote control)
- Elevated filter location: filter sits above maximum dust or water accumulation height to help maintain maximum airflow and suction power
- Fine dust filtration capability captures 99.93% of particles 3.0 microns and larger
- Large rear wheels and front casters with rubber tires for easy transportation
- 6.5 max HP / 11.1 amp motor with soft-start and bypass cooling - powerful suction with features to protect motor and extend its life
- Carrying handle for easier lifting
- Rugged construction - polypropylene tank is durable and rust free
- Wet vacuuming capability with water level sensor and drain valve automatically shuts down vacuum when water reaches a maximum height to protect motor
- Low center of gravity for excellent stability
- Cord wrap for convenient cord storage
- Compact size fits in crowded storage vans and tight storage areas
- Heavy item - additional shipping charges apply.
- Airsweep 120V 13 Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner - 3931A-PB
- 35 mm, 9.85-ft Locking Hose - VAC021
- (2) Filters - VAC012
- Heavy-Duty Paper Bag - VAC022
- Heavy-Duty Plastic Bag - VAC023