The Bosch 26618BL Impact Drill/Driver is part of Bosch's new line of Impactor drills, drivers, and wrenches. Powered by Lithium-Ion batteries (Sold Separately), these tools are designed to be faster than comparable cordless impact drivers and impact wrenches.
In the demanding world of metal fastening and serial screw driving applications, the increase in speed means a significant boost to productivity. Ideal for around-the-house and professional jobs, the Bosch 26618BL Impact Drill Driver offers three modes of operation so you can optimize for drilling, driving, and fastening applications. A two-speed drilling option (up to 750 RPM or 2800 RPM) gives you the high speed you need for small diameter bits, and high torque for larger diameter bits. In impact mode, the tool offers a max torque of 1500-in-lbs. A 3,200 BPM / 2,800 RPM gearbox provides fast drive time, while a spring-loaded impact mechanism reduces torque reaction and screw cam-out. As user-friendly as it is efficient, this drill driver has a 1/4 in. hex drive for one-handed bit changes, and is compatible with popular accessories. As a bonus, it also includes one double-headed Phillips bit. Three LEDs provide visibility in tight corners and low-light areas, while its externally accessible brushes make replacements easy.
- Three modes of operation allow users to optimize the tool for drilling, driving and fastening applications
- Two speeds, 0 - 750 / 0 - 2,800 RPM, high speed for small diameter bits and high torque for larger diameter bits
- 2,800 RPM / 3,200 BPM gear box allows leading performance with highest torque output and fastest drive time
- Highest torque in its class at 1,500 in-lbs.
- 1/4 in. hex drive that allows for easy one-handed bit changes
- 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Impact Drill Driver (Bare Tool) - 26618B
- 6 in. Stackable Storage Case - L-BOXX-2
- Exact-Fit Tool Insert Tray
- Bare Tool - Battery and Charger Sold Separately