The Bosch 24618BL Impact Wrench is part of Bosch's new line of Impactor drills, drivers, and wrenches. Powered by Lithium-Ion batteries (Sold Separately), these tools are up to 27 percent faster than comparable cordless impact drivers and impact wrenches.
In the demanding world of metal fastening and serial screw driving applications, the increase in speed means a significant boost to productivity. The Bosch 24618BL Impact Wrench packs a punch with 2,800 RPM and 1,600-in-lbs. of torque, as well as 3,200 BPM. A variable-speed trigger lets you match the correct speed to the job. As user-friendly as it is powerful, the wrench makes it easy to work with a variety of materials. An LED light illuminates low-light areas for improved visibility, and a gearbox cover provides additional protection against dust and debris. To keep you working comfortably, even during all-day jobs, the wrench features a newly designed handle grip. It offers extended comfort, control, and balance so you can work quickly and with precision. Measuring 6-in and weighing 3.8 lbs., the impact wrench is one of the most compact on the market.
- 25% lighter than the competition at only 3.8 lbs.
- 23% shorter than the competition at only 6-in long
- Faster with more torque at 2,800 RPM and 1,600 in-lbs.
- Highest IPM in its category at over 3,200 IPM
- Built in LED light for minimal lighting and tight spaces
- Gear box cover for added protection
- Newly designed handle grip for extended control, comfort and balance
- Variable-speed trigger for complete control
- 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2-in Impact Wrench (Bare Tool) - 24618B
- 6-in Stackable Storage Case - L-BOXX-2
- Exact-Fit Tool Insert Tray
- Bare Tool - Battery and Charger Sold Separately