The Black and Decker Electric Mulching Lawn Mowers use electricity so there is no need for trips to the gas station, mixing oil or tune ups. Because these lawn mowers run on electricity they do not emit harmful emissions, they produce half the noise and are easier to start than gas-powered lawn mowers. In addition, they provide added mobility and freedom from extension cords. These lawn mowers are ideal for average to small lots and they are easy to store.
The MM275 is a lightweight mulching, side-discharge and bagging mower (optional bag BA-075). It is perfect for yards where an electrical outlet is within 100 ft. of the furthest area to be cut.
- 18 in. 3-in-1 polymer deck mulches, discharges or side-bags with optional bag # BA-075
- B&D 9 Amp motor for plenty of power in all cutting modes
- No gas, oil or tune-ups make it effortless to start and maintain
- Lightweight design makes mower easy to push and maneuver in the lawn
- One lever height adjustment adjusts all four wheels at once from 1 in. - 3-1/2 in.
- Minimal assembly required (no tools required)
- Note: Bag assembly sold separately
- 9 Amp 18 in. 3-in-1 Electric Lawn Mower -MM275
- Attachable Side-chute