The Black and Decker Electric Lawn Mowers use electricity so there is no need for trips to the gas station, mixing oil or tune ups. Because these lawn mowers run on electricity they do not emit harmful emissions, they produce half the noise and are easier to start than gas-powered lawn mowers. In addition, they provide added mobility and freedom from extension cords. These lawn mowers are ideal for average to small lots and they are easy to store.
The LM175 is light and easy to push. It is perfect for yards where an electrical outlet is within 100 ft. of the furthest area to be cut.
- B&D 6.5 amp motor for adequate power in bagging and discharging
- No gas, oil or tune-ups make it effortless to start and maintain
- Lightweight design makes mower easy to push and maneuver in the lawn
- One lever height adjustment adjusts all four wheels at once from 1 in. - 3-1/2 in.
- Minimal assembly required (no tools required)
- 6.5 Amp 18 in. Side Discharge Electric Lawn Mower -LM175