Black & Deckerâ€™s BDCDMT120FL 20V MAX MATRIX Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver and Flashlight Kit is part of the Matrix Quick Connect System, which maximizes the number of DIY applications by allowing for easy tool-free changes of compatible attachmentsâ€”in this case, a drill-driver attachment. Utilizing the latest Lithium-Ion technology, this multifunctional power tool can last for up to eight hours on the job (and the incorporated flashlight can run up to 10 hours on a full charge).
Ideal for drilling and fastening with a variety of materials such as wood, metal, and plastic, the BDCDMT120FL kit is a great foundation for any DIYerâ€™s power-tool collection. With a high-performance motor that can run at 0-800 RPM, it is a compact yet powerful cordless tool that works just as smoothly in tight spaces as in open ones. Plus, the flashlight accessory that quickly attaches to the front of the unit illuminates work areas. Combining optimum performance and great value, the BDCDMT120FL kit is a practical way to bulk up your toolbox at your own pace as you tackle projects around the house and yard.
- Matrix Quick Connect System allows quick and easy switching of a variety of attachments
- Powerful 20V MAX motor provides the performance needed to complete DIY activities
- The included Lithium-Ion battery can hold a charge for up to 18 months
- Flashlight runs off the included 20V MAX battery for up to 10 hours of power on a full charge
- 20V MAX MATRIX Drill/Driver and Flashlight Kit - BDCDMT120FL
- 20V MAX Power Unit
- Drill/Driver Attachment
- Flashlight Attachment
- 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Battery
- 20V MAX Charger
- Double-Ended Bit Tip