IMPORTANT - This product is Non-CARB Compliant and may not be used in the state of California.
Since the 1930's, the Ariens Company has been a well known and trusted name in the outdoor equipment industry. From tillers and cultivators to lawn mowers and snow throwers, each piece of Ariens equipment is built to the highest standards to provide you with the best possible results, no matter what the task may be.
The Ariens' Sno-Tek 20 136cc Electric Start 20-in Single Stage Snow Thrower power through your snow build-up for fast and efficient removal. This rust-resistant snow blower features a simple push-button electric start allows for ease of use. The Snow-Tek 20 also features a 205 degree turning radius on the chute that launches snow up to 35-ft. Aggressive Polar Trac tires maintain superior traction to power through slippery, slushy snow and ice.
- 136cc Sno-Tek engine by LCT delivers the power you need to handle a variety of snow conditions
- Launches snow from 3-ft to 35-ft
- Easily shift into any of the six forward to two reverse speeds
- 205 degree chute turning radius makes aiming the chute a breeze
- Easily direct snow away from walkways
- Interlocking controls enables the user to drive with one hand while operating controls with the other
- Remote chute deflector enables you to change the height of the snow plume from the operating position
- Robust all-steel dash panel and controls able to withstand harsh conditions
- 20-in wide housing brings in more snow with a rolled top lip and offset leading edges for unrivaled durability
- Sno-Tek 20 136cc Electric Start 20-in Two Stage Snow Thrower - 939401
- Snow Thrower Cover
- Non-Abrasive Skid Shoes
- Protective Floor Mat
- Melt Buddy
- Clean-Out Tool with Brush
- Maintenance Kit