IMPORTANT - This product is Non-CARB Compliant and may not be used in the state of California.
Since the 1930 ft.s, the Ariens Company has been a well known and trusted name in the outdoor equipment industry. From tillers and cultivators to lawn mowers and snow throwers, each piece of Ariens equipment is built to the highest standards to provide you with the best possible results, no matter what the task may be.
Ariens' 174cc 4.5 HP 22 Ton Log Splitter features a rugged Subaru EA-175V engine that easily powers through larger logs, producing up to 8.26 ft.-lb. of torque splitting power to make quick work of logs. Capable of both vertical and horizontal splitting, it also features a conveniently located central mounted control panel that allows users to operate from either side of the unit.
- Provides up to 22 tons of splitting force to effectively split larger logs
- Capable of both vertical and horizontal log splitting operations
- Reliable Subaru EA175V 174cc 4.5 HP overhead cam engine with 11 GPM dual-stage hydraulic pump
- Short 12 second cycle time quickly resets the splitter after use for quick continuous log splitting
- Open operating zone and ergonomic work height offers easier operation
- Standard log cradle and draw bar
- Towable at speeds up to 45 MPH
- 174cc 4.5 HP Gas 22 Ton Log Splitter - 917011
- Tow Hitch
- Jack Stand