Ariens' Classic Series lawn mowers deliver the classic cutting power and performance expected from the Ariens brand. With a high performance Kawasaka FJ180V 179cc engine, the LM21S makes quick work of mid-sized lawns with its 21 in. wide cutting path. A durable stamped steel deck and high lift blade system are highly resistant to wear, and provide maximum cutting and clipping collection efficiency. With the convenient Infi-Speed variable-speed control system, the LM21S is easy to control and maneuver over various levels of terrain, making it the ideal mower for homeowners looking for an easy to use yet powerful mower.
- Reliable Kawasaka FJ180V 179cc engine delivers high-performance cutting power
- 21 in. wide cutting path ideal for mid-sized and larger lawns
- 3-in-1 cutting system includes rear discharge, side discharge and mulching capabilities
- Infi-Speed variable-speed control increase ease of operation and control over terrain
- Durable 14-Gauge stamped steel deck resists wear and damage
- Straight axle design offers improved control with straight mowing paths (swivel wheel kit sold separately)
- High lift blades maximum bagging efficiency
- Six position cutting height adjustment ranging from 1 in. to 3-1/4 in.
- Classic Series 179cc Gas 21 in. 3-in-1 Self-Propelled Walk Behind Lawn Mower - 911193
- Rear Collection Bag
- Mulch Plug
- Side Discharge Chute