Designed to use less energy during normal operation, the APC Backup System provides enough power for you to work through short and medium length power outages. Unexpected outages can damage computer, gaming, and networking equipment while causing the loss of data and work productivity. The Back-UPS BE350G provides battery backup power, so you can safely shut down your devices or work through short outages.
When power is interrupted or fluctuates outside safe levels, the BE350G instantly provides clean backup power to your sensitive electronics. Work safely throughout brief outages or save your data and safely shut down electronics during extended outages.
Highlighted by a total of six power outlets, this unit shields all your devices against dangerous surges and spikes in voltage. Of the six outlets, three of these are backup outlets to be used for critical devices like computer and home networking equipment. In addition to standard power line surge protection, the BE350G also provides protection from dangerous "backdoor" surges that travel along telephone and network data lines. Just route the phone or network data line through the BE350G to protect your devices from lightning, surges and spikes.
- Six outlets to power electronics safely
- Battery failure notification provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require battery back-up, while providing surge-only protection for less critical equipment
- Cold-start capable provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out
- Hot-swappable batteries ensure clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Disconnected battery notification warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power
- Data Line Surge Protection provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines
- Periodic automatic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced
- Audible alarms provide notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions
- User-replaceable batteries increase availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Transformer-block spaced outlets protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles
- Intelligent battery management maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging
- Safety-agency approved ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment (UL, FCC, CE, C-Tick approvals)
- Tool-less battery replacement allows quick and easy battery replacement
- LED status indicators for quick understanding of unit and power status with visual indicators
- ES350VA Back-UPS 6 Outlet Power Saving UPS - BE350G