An impressive collection of electronic and manual valves designed to meet the demands of high-use spaces, American Standard provides labor-saving installation, water-saving operation and time-saving maintenance and care. This High Efficiency 1.28 GPF Flush Valve saves 20% of water usage when matched with the 1.28 GPF Afwall or Madera HET's.
- Electronic flush valve with Selectronic proximity system for hygienic hands-free operation
- Self-cleaning piston helps prevent clogging and reduces maintenance
- Positive seal ensures leak-free performance
- Fully Mechanical Manual Override allows valve to flush during a power failure
- Fail-Safe Operation valve automatically closes on loss of power or water pressure
- Sanitary Flush valve automatically flushes after 24 hours of non-use to maintain trap seal
- State-of-the Art electronics are immune to outside light
- Watertight design ensures dependable performance
- Range can be adjusted without tools (manually or by remote control)
- Can be installed left or right-handed?
- ADA compliant
- 1.28 GPF Exposed Selectronic Battery Toilet Flush Valve (Polished Chrome) - 6065.121.002