An impressive collection of electronic and manual valves designed to meet the demands of high-use spaces, American Standard provides labor-saving installation, water-saving operation and time-saving maintenance and care.
- Self-cleaning brass piston with integral wiper spring prevents clogging and reduces maintenance.
- Piston operation delivers superior flush accuracy and repeatability
- Piston valve remains closed and does not need to be reset after loss of water pressure
- Non-hold open handle
- Positive seal ensures leak-free performance
- No external volume adjustment
- Durable chrome-plated cast brass construction is ideal for commercial applications
- Chloramine-resistant EPDM seals
- Adjustable tailpiece for rough-in flexibility
- 1.0 GPF Exposed Manual Top Spud Urinal Flush Valve (Polished Chrome) - 6045.101.002
- Exposed Manual Flushometer - 6045.101
- Manual Flush Valve - 6045.510